Meal Prep Duffel
Digital Camo
Digital Camo
Digital Camo
Digital Camo
Meal Prep Duffel
Digital Camo
Digital Camo
Digital Camo
Digital Camo

Meal Prep Duffel

21 reviews
Regular price $129.95 Sale price $109.95 USD
$99.00 USD until free shipping

Guaranteed SAFE Checkout

American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Elo Google Pay JCB Mastercard Shop Pay Visa

FUEL your performance with the highest quality meal prep backpack in the game. Loading up with weights is only 20% of the equation. It’s time to energize the remaining 80% and load your body up with quality nutrition. Keep your cold food colder for longer and say goodbye to warm protein shakes.  #believeinyourbag


Meal Prep Duffel Key Features
Outlet items are not returnable.


CAPACITY: 21 L / 5.5 GAL

BAG WEIGHT: 1.2kg / 2.6lb


WARRANTY: 25 years (against all manufacturing faults)


HEIGHT  28cm / 11"

WIDTH  35cm / 14"

DEPTH  22cm / 9"

How Much does this bag fit?

Customer Reviews
4.8 Based on 21 Reviews
Write a Review Ask a Question
  • Reviews
  • Questions

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

Filter Reviews:
07 May 2020
Husband Loves his Bag

I bought this for my husband since hes a police officer and spends a lot of time in his car. He loves it and it keeps his food cold all day plus theres plenty of room for snacks and drinks.

03 Mar 2020
Michael B.
Love this Meal Bag, BUT!

This meal bag is outstanding just like every other item from King Kong. This is my 5th purchased item and I love them all. Now for the BUT, To Take a bag of such High Quality and put the cheapest worst Ice packs in the bag is a shame. They are basically worthless. They become unfrozen in a matter of 3 to 4 hours. Because the bag itself is so good the food will stay cool for more time. BUt to really make this thing functional to keep your meals very cool/cold for several hours you will have to upgrade your ice packs. Help us out King Kong !

31 Jan 2020
Meal Prep Duffel - Quality Meal Bag

This bag has plenty of room for all the food I carry to work on a daily basis. I tend to take 2-3 meals with me, plus I fill the top portion with fruit, supplements, protein bars, and whatever else I need for that day. Being able to toss my travel coffee mug in on one side and a protein shaker on the other is clutch too. Well designed, heavy duty bag. I don't use the shoulder strap, I actually took it off, so I have no comments to that (saw some others having issues with it slipping). Containers seem to hold up well, and have plenty of space in them. I utilize old containers from a prior bag with this as well, and it works perfectly for them as well! My only 'gripe' would be as some others noted, the ice packs could definitely be a little more robust. There is plenty of space on the sides to accommodate something slightly larger, but I don't see this as any reason to be too upset. They still keep things cold enough for me (work in an office), but I could see having this in a situation like working outside and having it sit all day like that, they wouldn't make it very long in temps higher than 70 or so. No regrets on my purchase though, thanks for a quality product!

14 Jan 2020
Great bag

The bag is great! It’s perfect for a days worth of food and extra water or protein shake bottles. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is: (1) the strap slides off my shoulder easily making it difficult to carry to and from the office; and (2) I’d like to see either a second small pocket to hold a phone separate from keys or an interior mesh pocket to keep these items separate.

13 Jan 2020
Jason H.
Great Meal Prep Bag

The bag is great- perfect for a days food + protein shaker holder for 2 drinks is perfect - the only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is it is difficult to carry with shoulder strap from the car to my office- strap slides off my shoulder

Successfully added to cart

Meal Prep Duffel

$109.95 USD

  • King Kong Bottle

    $29.95 USD $19.95 USD


Total savings if bought with Meal Prep Duffel: $16.90 USD

You get free shipping

until free shipping