Where focus goes, energy flows. Prepare in advance so next time you hit a slump you can quickly energize with the help of this homemade turmeric coffee kick.
Ingredients per 1 serving:
- 2/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 tsp honey
- 3/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp espresso brewed
- Stir almond milk, honey, cinnamon, ginger and honey. If you are prepping ahead, store this mixture in a sealed jar.
- When ready to drink, microwave on high for 1 minute.
- If you're after a nice frothy texture, whisk the almond milk mixture with a milk frother.
- Prepare espresso in a glass. Top with almond milk mixture.
- Enjoy and re-energize!
Ready to take your meal prepping to the next level?