If you like your shrimp as spicy as your workouts, this meal prep recipe is for you!
Serves: 3-4 | Cook time: 30 minutes
- Whisk olive oil, garlic, chilli, cumin, onion powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add shrimp to bowl. Mix thoroughly so shrimp is coated. Set aside in refrigerator for 20 minutes or longer.
- Bring 4 cups of water to boil in saucepan. Once boiling, add brown rice. Cover with lid until water is absorbed. Set aside to cool.
- Heat skillet on high for 2-3 minutes. Add olive oil and shrimp. Cook shrimp on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare meal containers. Divide brown rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes, cheese evenly into containers. Top with shrimp and a slice of lime.
- Cover and refrigerate. Store for up to 4 days.