Prepare for the morning ahead. Kickstart your day with this paleo approved breakfast meal prep recipe.
- 4 spicy chorizo sausages
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 1 lb brussel sprouts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Slice chorizo sausages. Chop sweet potato into small chunks. Halve brussel sprouts.
- Prepare baking trays with baking paper. Place sweet potato on tray. Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Add brussel sprouts and chorizo to baking tray with sweet potato. Roast for a further 20 minutes.
- Cook your eggs to preference - fry, poach or boil.
- Prepare 4 meal prep containers.
- Once cooled, arrange sweet potato, brussel spouts, chorizo and eggs into meal prep containers.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Pack into your ZONE Insulated insert in and enjoy on the go!
KEEP YOUR FOOD FRESH ALL DAY LONG WITH KING KONG MEAL PREP BAGS.
Pictured: The ZONE25 Backpack.