Finding balance doesn't mean spending all day in the kitchen to prep the weeks lunches. Enjoy this no cook burrito bowl meal prep that will save you time without sacrificing protein or flavour.
- 4 cups chicken breast, shredded
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups sweet corn
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained
- 1/2 cup pre-made salsa
- Diced green chiles
- Spring onion, chopped finely
- Prepare 4 meal prep containers.
- Add 1 cup chicken, 1/2 cup sweet corn and 1/4 of lettuce to each.
- Divide can of kidney beans and green chiles evenly among the containers
- Top with 2 tbsp of salsa and 1/4 of the spring onion.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Pack into your ZONE Insulated insert in the morning!
KEEP YOUR FOOD FRESH ALL DAY LONG WITH KING KONG MEAL PREP BAGS.
Pictured: The ZONE25 Backpack.