A game changing pork chop to mix up the meal prep rotation
Servings: 2 servings | Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb. pork chops (with bone)
- Asparagus, 2 handfuls
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp coarse salt and pepper
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare spice rub by mixing together brown sugar, garlic powder, onion, salt, pepper, cinnamon and thyme in a small bowl.
- Place pork chops on a baking tray. Season both sides with spice rub. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 425°F (210°C) for 15 minutes. Turn chops over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- On a separate baking tray, lay asparagus spears onto the tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once cool, divide pork chops and asparagus into meal prep containers.
- Serve with gravy (optional).