Nobody has time for boring chicken meal prep!
Serves: 4 | Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 355°F.
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Cut potatoes into halves. Add to boiling water. Leave for 10-12 minutes or until softened.
- Once softened, strain water and place potatoes in glass baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and rosemary. Roast for 20-30 minutes or until browning.
- In a bowl, mix paprika, combine pepper, garlic powder and salt.
- Lightly brush soy sauce over chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle paprika mixture over chicken, coating both sides.
- Heat skillet over medium. Add olive oil.
- Cook chicken in skillet for about 8-10 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Steam green beans in sauce pot with steaming basket. Steam for approximately 7 minutes.
- Prepare meal containers. Divide chicken, beans and potatoes evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate. Store for up to 4 days.