You can't find your flow on an empty stomach. Re-ignite your energy with this chicken and avocado burrito recipe, perfect for week day lunches.
Serves: 4 | Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
- 4 tortillas
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or greek yogurt)
- 2 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- Olive oil
- Mix chilli powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, ground cumin, pepper and salt in a small bowl. Stir together all the spices.
- Slice chicken breast.
- Coat chicken slices in spice mixture.
- Heat fry pan on medium heat with olive oil. Add coated chicken. Cook for 8-12 minutes or until browned on outside and cooked throughout.
- Set aside to cool.
- Divide chicken and all remaining ingredients. Assemble the burritos.
- Optional - Toast before eating.