These carrot oatmeal muffins make the perfect breakfast or on the go snack. Pack a snackmergency muffin in your bag so you'll be prepared next time 3pm cravings hit you.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup pineapple crushed
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- Olive oil spray or muffin cups
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray muffin tray with olive oil or line with muffin cups.
- Mix oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt in a bowl.
- Combine coconut milk, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, carrots and pineapple in a seperate bowl.
- Fold both mixtures together. Mix well.
- Divide mixture evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Set aside to cool. Enjoy for up to 7 days.
KEEP YOUR FOOD FRESH ALL DAY LONG WITH KING KONG MEAL PREP BAGS.
Pictured: The ZONE25 Backpack.