Kickstart your day with this high protein breakfast!
Makes 6-9 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 25-30 minutes
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ham
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prepare muffin tray by lightly spraying with olive oil.
- Add cheese, ham, onion, spinach, mushrooms and bell pepper to bowl. Stir ingredients.
- Spoon ingredients into muffin tray, dividing evenly into cups.
- In the now empty bowl, add eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Lightly beat egg mixture with a fork.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over muffin trap cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted into the centre of the muffin comes out clean.
- Once ready, set aside to cool.
- Enjoy! Keep refrigerated and eat within 4 days.